DOE Announces GRED-III and State Energy Program Grant Awardees
August 11, 2004
The U.S. Department of Energy has announced the grant awardees for two geothermal programs: Geothermal Resource Exploration and Definition (GRED) III and the State Energy Program.
The GRED III awardees include:
- ORMAT Nevada, Inc
- Earth Power Resources, Inc.
- Esmeralda Energy Company
- Noramex Corporation
- AMP Resources
- New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology
- Fort Bidwell Indian Community
- Western Geothermal Partners
- NGP Power Corporation
- Arizona Public Service
- Chena Hot Springs Resort, LLC.
The State Energy Program awardees include the following states and state programs:
- Alaska Energy Authority
- California Energy Commission
- Colorado Governor's Office of Energy Management & Conservation
- New Mexico Energy Minerals and Natural Resources
- Oregon Department of Energy
- Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts
- Washington Department of Community, Trade & Economic Development
For more information, see Solicitations Awards on the DOE Geothermal Technologies Program Web site.