U.S. Department of Energy - Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy
Geothermal Technologies Office
2012 Peer Review Meeting
On May 7-11 2012, the U.S. Department of Energy's Geothermal Technologies Office (formerly Geothermal Technologies Program) held its Annual Peer Review Meeting at the Westin Westminster Hotel in Westminster, Colorado.
This event provided an important overview of our funded projects and an opportunity to meet all of our current partners.
Download the final report and some of the presentations below. Project-specific presentations and project summaries can be found on individual project pages in our projects database.
Peer Evaluation Report
Preliminary Environmental Assessment and Analysis of EGS Technologies Meeting
Reservoir Modeling Meeting
- Cost Principles and Special Terms and Conditions for DOE Financial Assistance Recipients
- Davis-Bacon Act, Jay Nathwani, U.S. DOE Geothermal Technologies Office
- National Geothermal Data System - DOE Geothermal Data Repository Node, Arlene Anderson, U.S. DOE Geothermal Technologies Office
- Drilling Best Practices, Doug Blankenship, Sandia National Laboratory
- Hydrothermal Exploration Data Gap Analysis, Katherine Young, Dan Getman, Ariel Esposito, National Renewable Energy Laboratory
2013 | 2011 | 2010