The U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) Fuel Cell Technologies Office conducts comprehensive efforts to overcome the technological, economic, and institutional obstacles to the widespread commercialization of fuel cells and related technologies.
Learn more about the program.
- Hydrogen Production
- Hydrogen Delivery
- Hydrogen Storage
- Fuel Cells
- Technology Validation
- Safety, Codes & Standards
- Market Transformation
- Systems Analysis
- Read about R&D accomplishments in the 2013 Annual Progress Report
- Watch the recorded Energy 101 discussion on fuel cells
- Read the 2013 Annual Merit Review Report
- Sign up to receive our monthly newsletter
- Find out about webinars on hydrogen and fuel cells