The U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) Fuel Cell Technologies Office conducts comprehensive efforts to overcome the technological, economic, and institutional obstacles to the widespread commercialization of fuel cells and related technologies.
Learn more about the program.
- Hydrogen Production
- Hydrogen Delivery
- Hydrogen Storage
- Fuel Cells
- Technology Validation
- Safety, Codes & Standards
- Market Transformation
- Systems Analysis
- View the proceedings for the 2013 Annual Merit Review
- Read about R&D accomplishments in the 2012 Annual Progress Report
- Find out about fuel cell market trends
- Find out about webinars on hydrogen and fuel cells