DOE Announces Fuel Cell Job Opening for Interdisciplinary Chemist or Chemical/Environmental Engineer
August 17, 2009
The Department of Energy announced today a job opening for a chemical or environmental engineer at DOE Headquarters in Washington, D.C. This position is located in the Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy (EERE)-Office of Hydrogen, Fuel Cells and Infrastructure Technologies (HFCIT) Program. The call for applications closes September 14, 2009.
The selected candidate will serve as a Technology Development Manager on a team responsible for fuel cell technology development, focusing on polymer electrolyte membrane fuel cells, but also including other fuel cells, such as alkaline and solid oxide fuel cells.
This position offers the selected candidate flexibility and freedom to explore many possibilities through exciting and challenging career opportunities. By joining DOE, you can hone your career skills while helping to secure the U.S. future and make a real difference in the lives of Americans and people around the world.
- U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Background and/or Security Investigation is required.
- This position is in the bargaining unit covered under NTEU.
- All education must be verified by transcripts. Copies are acceptable.
- Submit online applications and supplemental documents by the closing date.
- This position requires some overnight travel.
For more information and to apply online, access the job posting at USAJobs.