Fuel Cell Technologies Program Presents 2010 Annual Merit Awards
June 24, 2010
The U.S. Department of Energy's (DOE) Fuel Cell Technologies Program presented the DOE Annual Merit Review Awards at the 2010 DOE Hydrogen Program and Vehicle Technologies Program Annual Merit Review and Peer Evaluation Meeting in Washington, DC, on June 8, 2010.
Award recipients are chosen by the Peer Review Panel following an evaluation of the merit of hydrogen and fuel cell projects to recognize outstanding achievements and significant contributions to the DOE Fuel Cell Technologies Program. Award recipients are:
DOE Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Program Team Awards
- Production and Delivery: Jamie Holladay, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
- Storage: David Dixon, University of Alabama and Ragaiy Zidan, Savannah River National Laboratory
- Fuel Cells: Piotr Zelenay, Los Alamos National Laboratory and Douglas Wheeler, DJW TECHNOLOGY
- Systems Analysis: Michael Penev and Darlene Steward, National Renewable Energy Laboratory
- Safety, Codes and Standards: Glenn Scheffler and Chris Sloane
- Education: Mary Spruill, National Energy Education Development Project
- Market Transformation: Greg Moreland, Sentech
DOE Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Program Awards
- John Christensen, Defense Logistics Agency (retired)
- The Chemical Hydrogen Storage Center of Excellence, the Metal Hydride Center of Excellence, and the Hydrogen Sorption Center of Excellence
Learn more about the award winners.