U.S. Department of Energy - Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy
Fuel Cell Technologies Office
2005 High Temperature Membrane Working Group Meeting Archives
From here you can view 2005 meeting presentations from the High Temperature Membrane Working Group. These documents are available as Adobe Acrobat PDFs. Download Adobe Reader.
October 20, 2005, Los Angeles, California
- Conductivity Testing in High Temperature Membranes, Jim Boncella, Los Alamos National Laboratory (PDF 568 KB)
Participants at the High Temperature Membrane Working Group Meeting held in Los Angeles, CA, October 20, 2005.
May 26, 2005, Arlington, Virginia
- Agenda (PDF 13 KB)
- Model Compound Studies of Fuel Cell Membrane Degradation, David Schiraldi, Chun Zhou, Case Western University (PDF 550 KB)
- New Membranes for PEM Fuel Cells, Steve Hamrock, 3M (PDF 395 KB)
- Development of Advanced High Temperature Fuel Cell Membranes, Andrew Chafin and Jennifer Irvin, Naval Air Warfare Center Weapons Division (PDF 109 K)
- New Polymeric Proton Conductors for Water-free and High-temperature Fuel Cells, Xiao-Guang Sun, Gao Liu, John B. Kerr, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory (PDF 159 KB)
- High Temperature/Low Humidity Polymer Electrolytes Derived from Ionic Liquids, Jim Boncella, et al., Los Alamos National Laboratory (PDF 397 KB)
- Fullerene-Nafion Composite Recast Membranes, Mitsubishi (PDF 197 KB)
Participants at the High Temperature Membrane Working Group Meeting held in Arlington, VA, May 26, 2005.