U.S. Department of Energy - Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy
Fuel Cell Technologies Office
DOE Announces Fuel Cell Manufacturing Webinar for Fuel Cell Workshop Attendees
March 11, 2010
The U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) invites attendees of the DOE Fuel Cell Pre-Solicitation Workshop to a Fuel Cell Manufacturing R&D Webinar from 2 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. ET on Tuesday, March 23, 2010.
Participants will discuss manufacturing technique and process improvements needed to accelerate fuel cell adoption for stationary, distributed electric power generation. This discussion of fuel cell manufacturing topics is in preparation for issuing a formal Request for Information.
1. Please join the Webinar. https://www.gotowebinar.com/register/148719456 (All registraton information you provide will be deleted after the Webinar.)
2. You will be connected to audio using your computer's microphone and speakers (VoIP). A headset is recommended.
Or, you may select "Use Telephone" after joining the Webinar.
- Dial 312-878-0222
- Access Code: 414-678-851
- Audio PIN: Shown after joining the meeting
- Webinar ID: 148-719-456
- Matt Simon from Energetics, Inc. will be running and supporting the Webinar. If at anytime you have technical issues, please contact him. (Note: Matt will be seen as Shawna McQueen on the Webinar.)
- To contact Matt during the Webinar, please call his cell phone (his office line will be busy). Matt's cell number is 206-910-7757. You may also e-mail him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you call in (rather than use a computer microphone), once you log into the Webinar, call the number above (see #2 in Log-in Information). Enter the access code (6 digits) when prompted. Then enter your two-digit PIN that will show up after you have logged in. If you cannot find it, contact Matt and he can tell you what it is.
- If you have a question or comment during the question and answer session, please type your question into the Webinar question box. To ensure confidentiality, Matt will read the questions aloud verbatim rather than have attendees ask them. Only Matt will have access to these questions.
- All registration information entered by attendees will be available to Matt only. To ensure confidentiality, at the conclusion of the Webinar all personal contact information linked to the Webinar and questions will be erased.