U.S. Department of Energy - Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy
Fuel Cell Technologies Office
FY 2011 Phase I Small Business Innovative Research (SBIR) Funding Opportunity Announcement
October 19, 2010
The U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) Small Business Innovative Research (SBIR) Program released its FY 2011 Phase I Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) on September 28, 2010. The submission due date is November 15, 2010, at 8:00 PM EST. Subtopics under the Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Topic are listed below.
Topic 3: Hydrogen and Fuel Cells
1. Subtopic 3a: Reducing the Cost of High Pressure Hydrogen Storage Tanks
2. Subtopic 3b: Fuel Cell Balance-of-Plant
3. Subtopic 3c: Hydrogen Odorant Technology
4. Subtopic 3d: Demonstration of Alternative-Fuel Cells as Range Extenders for Battery-Powered Airport Ground Support Equipment (GSE)
5. Subtopic 3e: Other – Proposals should address one of the four subtopics, a through d. However, the proposal can take an approach that is not specified in the subtopic description but that will still meet the technical targets, goals, or objectives, which are referenced in the description.
Visit the DOE SBIR Web site to access the FOA online.