U.S. Department of Energy - Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy
Fuel Cell Technologies Office
Installation Energy Solicitation
Open Date: 02/01/2011
Close Date: 03/24/2011
Funding Organization: U.S. Department of Defense
The U.S. Department of Defense is soliciting proposals for demonstration of installation energy technologies in FY 2012.
For more information, see the full solicitation.
Topic areas include:
- Smart Micro-grids and Energy Storage to Increase Energy Security on DoD Installations
- Renewable Energy Generation on DoD Installations
- Advanced Component Technologies to Improve Building Energy Efficiency
- Advanced Building Energy Management and Control
- Tools and Processes for Design, Assessment and Decision-making Associated with Energy Use and Management
Funding amounts and schedules are subject to change.