Access easy-to-understand fact sheets and other information designed to introduce hydrogen and fuel cell technologies to non-technical audiences.
DOE Hydrogen and Fuel Cells Program Fact Sheets
- Fuel Cell Technologies Office Fact Sheet
- Progress and Accomplishments in Hydrogen and Fuel Cells
- Highlights from U.S. Department of Energy's Fuel Cell Recovery Act Projects
- World's First Tri-Generation Energy Station – Fountain Valley
- Fuel Cell Financing for Tax-Exempt Entities
- Jobs in Fuel Cell Technologies
- Hydrogen Fuel Cells
- Hydrogen Production
- Hydrogen Distribution and Delivery
- Hydrogen Market Transformation
- Hydrogen Storage
- Hydrogen Safety
- Hydrogen Technology Validation
- Comparison of Fuel Cell Technologies
- Hydrogen-Powered Buses
- DOE-DOD Emergency Backup Power Fuel Cell Installations
- Fuel Cell Bus Takes a Starring Role in the BurbankBus Fleet
- Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) Award Success Story: FuelCell Energy Inc.
- Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) Award Success Story: Proton Energy Systems
- Case Study: Fuel Cells Provide Combined Heat and Power at Verizon's Garden City Central Office
- Case Study: Fuel Cells Increase Reliability at First National Bank of Omaha
Additional educational information is available for students and teachers from middle school through college. Offerings include basic information about hydrogen and fuel cell technologies as well as related classroom materials, national competitions, college programs, careers, and more.