Joint Fuel Cell Bus Workshop
The U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) and the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) held a Fuel Cell Bus Workshop on June 7, 2010 in Washington, D.C. in conjunction with the DOE Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Program Annual Merit Review. The workshop plenary and breakout session brought together technical experts from industry, end users, academia, DOE national laboratories, and other government agencies to address the status and technology needs of fuel cell powered buses.
- Fuel Cell Bus Workshop Overview & Purpose, Dimitrios Papageorgopoulos, DOE
- Users Perspective on Advanced Fuel Cell Bus Technology, Nico Bouwkamp, CaFCP and Leslie Eudy, NREL
- Progress and Challenges for PEM Transit Fleet Applications, Tom Madden, UTC Power, LLC
- Fuel Cell Buses – Current Status and Path Forward, Greg James, Ballard Power Systems
- HybriDrive Propulsion System – Cleaner, Smarter Power for Transit, Bart Mancini, BAE Systems