Natural Gas and Hydrogen Infrastructure Opportunities Workshop
Argonne National Laboratory held a Natural Gas and Hydrogen Infrastructure Opportunities Workshop October 18-19, 2011, in Lemont, Illinois. The workshop objectives were to convene industry and other stakeholders to share current status and state-of-the-art technologies for natural gas and hydrogen infrastructure; identify key challenges, both technical and non-technical (i.e., permitting, installation, codes and standards, etc.) preventing or delaying widespread deployment of natural gas and hydrogen infrastructure; identify synergies between natural gas and hydrogen fuels; and identify and prioritize opportunities to address the challenges reported and determine roles and opportunities for both government and industry stakeholders.
- Workshop Goals, Objectives, and Desired Outcomes, Steve Chalk, DOE
- U.S. Natural Gas Markets and Perspectives, Bill Liss, Gas Technology Institute
- Natural Gas and Hydrogen Infrastructure Opportunities: Markets and Barriers to Growth, Matt Most, Encana Natural Gas
- Synergies in Natural Gas and Hydrogen Fuels, Brian Bonner, Air Products and Chemicals, Inc.
- NGV and FCV Light Duty Transportation Perspectives, Matt Fronk, Matt Fronk and Associates, LLC
- Natural Gas Pathways and Fuel Economy Guide Comparison, Bob Wimmer, Toyota
- Hydrogen Generator Appliance, Gus Block, Nuvera Fuel Cells