Five agencies, which account for most of the federal government's manufacturing R&D investment, along with the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy and the National Economic Council, have asked the AMP Steering Committee for advice through PCAST.
Government Agency Representatives
- Ken Gabriel, Deputy Director, DARPA
- Brett B. Lambert, Deputy Assistant Secretary, Director of Manufacturing and Industrial Policy, Department of Defense
- Henry Kelly, Principal Deputy Assistant Secretary for Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, Department of Energy
- Pat Gallagher, Undersecretary of Commerce, Director of NIST, NIST
- Steve McKnight, Assistant Director, National Science Foundation
There are currently no events