U.S. Department of Energy - Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy
Advanced Manufacturing Office – Advanced Manufacturing Partnership
AMP's success depends critically on your ideas, your energy, and your participation. We seek participation and input from organizations and institutions concerned about advanced manufacturing, including businesses and institutions of higher education, industry groups and consortia, labor unions, think tanks, and non-profit organizations.
Participating organizations will:
- See their input posted on the AMP website;
- Receive updates on AMP activities;
- Contribute to the AMP agenda; and
- Engage with AMP as it moves forward at the regional and national levels.
See contributions for AMP consideration submitted through this Web site.
In order to get involved, we ask that you submit input pertaining to the following:
- Ideas: Please describe your ideas for projects that could be recommended by one or more of the four AMP workstreams. (In order to meet the character limits, please feel free to reference and provide links to supplementary material posted on the web)
- Expertise: Identify key resources (organizations, facilities, groups, etc.) within your region or industry that you think AMP ought to draw on as we move forward. Please provide a brief suggestion as to what role each might play.
- Existing Regional Efforts: AMP will be active at the regional level as well as the national level. Please briefly summarize efforts your organization is already working on in your region through collaborations on advanced manufacturing with regional industry, universities, and state or local government.
All responses that are consistent with our disclaimer will be posted on the AMP public website to encourage discussion and idea dissemination.
Over 1000 people got involved with AMP through our four regional meetings, which were held in October, November, and December 2011. Meeting reports will be posted soon, and video webcasts of the meetings can be accessed through the AMP events page.
Please complete the form below and make a submission to contribute to the Advanced Manufacturing Partnership