DOE Initiates Qualified Specialist Recertification Program: Forms Due November 28, 2008
October 3, 2008
DOE has initiated a new recertification process for all DOE Qualified Specialists and training instructors certified before August 2006. The goal of the recertification process is to ensure that Qualified Specialists and instructors are active in their chosen field and up-to-date on all the latest changes and enhancements to ITP's software tools and materials. Download the following policies and forms, due November 28, 2008, to get started.
The following documents are available as Adobe Acrobat PDFs. Download Adobe Reader.
- Policy for Maintaining Qualified Specialist Status (PDF 18 KB)
- Qualified Specialist Requalification and Retraining Procedure Updates (PDF 20 KB)
- Qualified Specialist Requalification Form (PDF 83 KB)
- Policy for Certified End User Instructors to Maintain Training Qualifications (PDF 17 KB)
- End User Instructor Requalification and Retraining Procedure Updates (PDF 20 KB)
- End User Instructor Requalification Form (PDF 84 KB)
If you need additional information or have questions, contact the DOE Training Coordinator.