OIT's Customer Day Action Report Addresses Industry Recommendations
July 24, 2000On February 16, 2000, the Office of Industrial Technologies held its 3rd Biennial Customer Day in Washington, DC. Over 200 customers attended the event which was intended to give customers the opportunity to candidly share their viewpoints, criticisms, and suggestions about how to improve OIT products and services.
Customer Day featured a variety of engaging activities; however, the most poignant were eight breakout sessions designed to ignite conversation as well as hear directly the customersconcerns and suggestions. The eight breakout sessions were entitled:
- Is There a Technology Showcase in Your Future?
- How Can You Take Advantage of Multiple OIT Products and Services?
- How Can You Get the Most Out of DOE National Labs?
- How Can We Make the Financial Assistance and Administration Processes More Efficient?
- Best Practices Feedback
- Industries of the Future for the States: Update and Feedback
- Industries of the Future: Reaching for the Next Level
- Expo 2001 Feedback