Dramatic energy and cost savings can be achieved in motor systems by applying best energy management practices and purchasing energy-efficiency equipment. Use the software tools, training, and publications listed below to save energy in fan systems.
Tools to Assess Your Energy System
- Fan System Assessment Tool (FSAT)
Scorecards and Simple Calculators
- Fan Systems Training
- Fan System Assessment Tool – 2 hour webcast (online)
- Fan System Assessment – 1 day workshop (onsite)
- Qualified Fan Systems Specialist – 2½ day workshop (onsite)
- Training Calendar
- Events Calendar
- Qualified Specialists and Energy Experts
- Energy Assessments
- Recommendations from Completed Assessments – Fans Plant Assessments
- Improving the Performance of a Waste-to-Energy Facility, February 1998
- Improving Ventilation System Energy Efficiency in a Textile Plant, 1998
Related System Areas
Consider improving the performance of motors installed on other systems.
Also review a range of projects, analyses, protocols, and strategies to reduce industrial energy intensity and carbon emissions in specific industries and technology areas.