AMO is not coordinating or sponsoring any new, in-person, classroom-based training events at this time. No applications to host or co-sponsor training with AMO are currently being accepted. Updates will be posted here when new information is available.
Online training is available for Steam, Pumping, Process Heating, Mechanical Insulation, and Fan Systems through the Advanced Manufacturing Training Portal and the National Education & Training Resource.
Visit AMO's Events Calendar for events, meetings, and Webinars that can help your facility become more efficient.
AMO is currently not offering classroom-based training in the areas listed below. No additional information is available at this time. Future plans will be posted here when they are available. Thank you for your patience and understanding regarding the recent changes.
- End User:
- Fundamentals of Compressed Air Systems
- Advanced Management of Compressed Air Systems
- Process Heating System Assessment
- Pumping System Assessment
- Motor System Assessment
- Steam System Assessment
- Fan System Performance Assessment
- Qualified Specialist:
- Process Heating Assessment and Survey Tool (PHAST) Qualification
- Steam System Qualification
- AIRMaster+ Qualification
- Fan System Assessment Tool (FSAT) Qualification
- Pumping System Assessment Tool (PSAT) Qualification