Office of Project Management and Evaluation Contacts
A complete list of Office of Project Management and Evaluation points of contact and their issue areas can be found below. The best way to contact PME is by sending an email to ProjectManagementEval@ee.doe.gov.
PME is a small but nimble group that interacts with a variety of internal and external organizations. Their work includes analyzing current program efforts and the performance of PME's management support.
- The Risk Management and Audit Resolution team performs audit coordination and resolution activities for EERE (both Recovery Act and non-Recovery Act) and performs program/project risk management.
- The Performance Management team works to ensure that standardized monitoring policies, procedures, and tools exist for executing the oversight of Recipient performance.
- The Data Collection, Analysis, and Reporting team works with the programs and the field to ensure accurate EERE Recovery Act data is collected, analyzed, and reported.
- The Environmental Stewardship team conducts NEPA reviews, environmental assessments, and environmental impact statements. The team compiles NEPA determination status data from various field offices and produces weekly reports on the data.
- The Enterprise Assurance team coordinates annual evaluations of EERE work performed at the national laboratories; facilitates Headquarters review of the NREL Ten Year Site Plan and NREL's annual facilities and infrastructure requirements; and organizes Environment, Occupation, Safety and Health (EOSH) and Continuity of Operations Program (COOP) responsibilities for EERE.
Director Project Management and Evaluation
In his role as Director of Project Management and Evaluation, Scott provides overall leadership to procurement, financial management, human resources, project management, environmental and monitoring related actions, and is involved in the resolution of technical and management issues. Scott is also responsible for ensuring the meaningful integration, coordination, and collaboration of field activities among EERE.
|Hine, Scott||Director||Project Management and Evaluationfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Alston, Lisa||Administrative Assistant (support contractor)||Project Management and Evaluationemail@example.com|
|Aquilar, Phaedra||Financial Management Analyst||Risk Managementfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Barnes, Shakia||Audit Liaison Analyst||Audit Resolutionemail@example.com|
|Booher, Patrick||Supervisory Program Analyst||Enterprise Assurancefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Bumbaca, Pricilla||General Engineer||Facilities and Infrastructure, FOIAsemail@example.com|
|Crouse, Jessica||Performance Analyst||Performance Management and Monitoringfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Crooks, Angela||Performance Analyst||Performance Management and Monitoringemail@example.com|
|Jediny, John||Ecologist||Environmental Stewardshipfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Lawrence, Othalene||Management Analyst||Project Management and Evaluationemail@example.com|
|Mann, Caroline||Program Analyst||NEPAfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mellor, Lily||Management Analyst||Project Management and Evaluationemail@example.com|
|Nguyen, Mike||Supervisory Financial Management Analyst||Risk Managementfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Peralta, Kara||Performance Analyst||Performance Management and Monitoringemail@example.com|
|Shipp, Patrick||Program Analyst||Facilities and Infrastructure, FOIAsfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Staffo, Gary||Safety & Occupational Health Mgr||COOP, FEOSH, EOC, ISM, and OEPemail@example.com|
|Summerson, Jane||Senior Environmental Analyst||NEPAfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Tarduogno, Matt||Program Analyst||Recovery Act Data Reporting, Analysis and Operationsemail@example.com|
|Wormley, Dorothy||Audit Liaison Analyst||Audit Resolution (Non-Recovery Act)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Vo, Margaret||Program Analyst||Recovery Act Data Reporting, Analysis and Operationsemail@example.com|