Project Management Coordination Office
The Project Management Coordination Office (PMCO) provides guidance, leadership, training, and tools to Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy (EERE) management and the field in the area of active project management. PMCO is also charged with providing integrated risk management and oversight of EERE work at numerous field sites. This includes activities ranging from performance and project management to monitoring and auditing.
PMCO actively collaborates with EERE Offices and field elements. PMCO primarily engages the Golden Field Office, National Energy Technology Laboratory, Oak Ridge National Laboratory and other DOE Operations Offices.
PMCO is EERE's corporate resource for Active Project Management, providing EERE with the tools, products, and services to manage its RDD&D Portfolio.
What We Do
PMCO supports EERE in the following areas:
- Data Collection, Analysis, and Reporting — Telling the corporate performance story
- Risk Evaluation and Reduction — Assisting Offices in evaluating and managing risk
- Project Management Methodology — Ensuring "One EERE" way of doing business
- Issue Resolution — Using expert resources to resolve corporate challenges
- Training, Certification, and Mentoring — Developing and maintaining essential staff skills
- Audits — Resolving and coordinating audit-related findings and issues
If you have questions about or would like more information on EERE's Project Management Coordination Office, please visit our contacts page or contact:
EERE Project Management Coordination Office
EE-3D / Forrestal Building
U.S. Department of Energy
1000 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20585-0121