High-Performance PV - 2007 Program Review Meeting
The following presentations, papers, and posters from the DOE Solar Energy Technologies Program Review Meeting and Peer Review in April 2007 were released for dissemination by their authors. There are two types of proceedings, presentations and posters.
The following documents are available as Adobe Acrobat PDFs. Download Adobe Reader.
Technical Sessions Presentations
- Four Junction Solar Cell with 40% Target Efficiency Fabricated by Wafer Bonding and Layer Transfer (PDF 473 KB), Harry Atwater, California Institute of Technology
- Progress in High-Efficiency III-V Multijunction Concentrator Solar Cells (PDF 1.3 MB), Richard King, Daniel Law, Ken Edmondson, Chris Fetzer, Geoffrey Kinsey, Hojun Yoon, Dimitri Krut, James Ermer, Raed Sherif, and Nasser Karam, Spectrolab Inc.
Technical Sessions Posters
- Tonatiuh: An Object Oriented, Distributed Computing, Monte-Carlo Ray Tracer for the Design and Simulation of Solar Concentrating Systems (PDF 174 KB), Manuel J. Blanco, The University of Texas at Brownsville
- Optical Analysis of II-VI Alloys and Structures for Tandem PV (PDF 248 KB), Robert Collins, Alvin Compaan, Sylvain Marsillac, Anuja Parikh, Jie Chen, and Jian Li, The University of Toledo
- Progress Toward High Efficiency Thin Film Photovoltaics (PDF 211 KB), Les Fritzemeier, Wakonda Technologies, Inc., and Ryne Raffaelle, Rochester Institute of Technology, and David Wilt, NASA Glenn Research Center
- High Efficiency Inverted Monolithic Tandem GaInP/GaAs/InGaAs Solar Cells (PDF 274 KB), John Geisz, Sarah Kurtz, Mark Wanlass, J. Scott Ward, Annamarie Duda, Daniel Friedman, Jerry Olson, William McMahon, Charlene Kramer, Michelle Young, Alan Kibbler, Jeffrey Carapella, Philip Ahrenkiel, Thomas Moriarty, James Kiehl, and Keith Emery, National Renewable Energy Laboratory