Solar Market Transformation Activities - 2008 Internal Program Review Meeting
The following presentations from the DOE Solar Energy Technologies Internal Program Review Meeting in April 2008 were released for dissemination by their authors.
The following documents are available as an Adobe Acrobat PDF. Download Adobe Reader.
Utility Outreach Presentations
- SEPA Overview (PDF 110 KB), Mike Taylor, Solar Electric Power Association
- APS Overview (PDF 56 KB), Phil Smithers, Arizona Public Service
- PG&E Overview (PDF 319 KB), Hal LaFlash, Pacific Gas and Electric Company
State Outreach Presentations
- IREC Overview (PDF 259 KB), Jane Weissman, Interstate Renewable Energy Council
- NARUC Overview (PDF 61 KB), Julia Friedman, National Association of Regulatory Utility Commissioners
- WGA Overview (PDF 790 KB), Richard Halvey, Western Governors Association
Codes and Standards Presentation
- Solar America Board of Codes and Standards (PDF 281 KB), Larry Sherwood, New Mexico State University
Solar America Cities, Solar America Showcases, and Government Solar Installation Program (GSIP) Presentations
- Project Overview (PDF 315 KB), Cecile Warner, National Renewable Energy Laboratory, and Vipin Gupta, Sandia National Laboratories
- Missouri Alternative and Renewable Energy Technology Center (PDF 2.5 MB), Art Boyt, Crowder College MARET Center
Cross-Cutting Activities Presentations
- SWRES Project Overview (PDF 69 KB), Andy Rosenthal, Southwest Regional Experiment Station
- SERES Project Overview (PDF 800 KB), Bob Reedy, Southeast Regional Experiment Station
The Solar Energy Technologies Program works to develop cost-competitive solar energy systems for America. Learn more about DOE's solar market transformation activities.