U.S. Department of Energy - Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy
Vehicle Technologies Office
21st Century Truck Partners
The 21st Century Truck Partnership is an industry-government collaboration among heavy-duty engine manufacturers, medium-duty and heavy-duty truck and bus manufacturers, heavy-duty hybrid powertrain manufacturers, and federal government agencies.
- Allison Transmission Inc.
- BAE Systems plc
- Caterpillar Inc.
- Cummins Inc.
- Daimler Trucks North America LLC
- Detroit Diesel Corporation
- Honeywell International
- Mack Trucks
- Meritor, Inc.
- Navistar, Inc.
- Nova Bus Inc.
- Oshkosh Corporation
- PACCAR Inc.
- Volvo Trucks North America
Federal Government Partners
- U.S. Department of Energy (DOE)
- U.S. Department of Defense (DOD)
- U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT)
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
In addition, the partnership draws on the technical expertise at these participating national laboratories.
- Argonne National Laboratory
- Brookhaven National Laboratory
- Idaho National Laboratory
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
- Los Alamos National Laboratory
- NASA Ames Research Center
- National Institute of Standards and Technology
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
- Sandia National Laboratories