FreedomCAR and Vehicle Technologies Program Announces University Research and Graduate Education Solicitation
February 19, 2005
The U.S. Department of Energy's FreedomCAR and Vehicle Technologies Program has announced a new solicitation entitled "FreedomCAR and Vehicle Technologies Program Solicitation for University Research and Graduate Automotive Technology Education (GATE) Centers of Excellence." The solicitation is described in Funding Opportunity Announcement Number DE-PS26-05NT42381. Applications are due March 10, 2005.
Applications are being sought in the following areas of interest:
- DE-PS26-05NT42381-01 — Area of Interest 1: Low Temperature Combustion
- DE-PS26-05NT42381-02 — Area of Interest 2: Emission Control Devices
- DE-PS26-05NT42381-03 — Area of Interest 3: Technologies to Enhance Engine Efficiency
- DE-PS26-05NT42381-04 — Area of Interest 4: Advanced Fuel Formulations
- DE-PS26-05NT42381-05 — Area of Interest 5: Graduate Automotive Technology Education (GATE) Centers of Excellence
Details of Funding Opportunity Announcement Number DE-PS26-05NT42381 are available on the National Energy Technology Laboratory's Solicitations web site.
Comments and questions are welcomed, and should be transmitted through the "Submit Question" feature of IIPS, details of which are available on the web site cited above.