Monitoring SERC Technologies — Geothermal/Ground Source Heat Pumps
On November 3, 2011, Dave Peterson, a Project Leader at the National Renewable Energy Laboratory, presented a Webinar about Geothermal/Ground Source Heat Pumps and how to properly monitor their installation.
Some resources and tools mentioned in the presentation include:
- U.S. Department of Energy — Energy Savers for Homeowners
- IGSHPA - International Ground Source Heat Pump Association — Directory of installers and other info
- Geothermal Heat Pump Consortium
- Indiana report on GHP costs in the state
- Geothermal Survival Kit – Basic information on GHP systems
- Western Area Power Administration GHP Factsheet
- DSIRE – Database of state and local renewable energy incentives
David Peterson is a Project Leader at the National Renewable Energy Laboratory. He provides technical support to programs under the U.S. Department of Treasury and U.S. Department of Agriculture. David has provided presentations on geothermal heat pump technology to various audiences, including: the U.S. Department of Energy's Tribal Energy Program, Iowa's Office of Energy Independence, and Massachusetts' Department of Natural Resources.