Monitoring SERC Technologies — Solar Hot Water
On October 27, 2011, Eliza Hotchkiss, an analyst at the National Renewable Energy Laboratory, presented a Webinar about Solar Hot Water systems and how to properly monitor their installation.
Some resources and tools mentioned in the presentation include:
- Database for State Incentives for Renewables and Efficiency
- NREL Solar Technology Analysis Models and Tools
- SunShot Solar Energy Resource Center
- North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners Certified Installers
- Energy Information Administration Resource Maps
- NREL Solar Resource Map
- Solar Rating and Certification Corporation
- NREL Solar Hot Water for Homes Resources
Eliza Hotchkiss is an analyst at the National Renewable Energy Laboratory within the Integrated Applications Center. Her background is in energy efficient and sustainable architecture and water conservation. She works with organizations and federal agencies to reduce their energy consumption and greenhouse gas emissions within buildings and has been on SERC monitoring trips on behalf of the Energy Department.