DOE Issues Notice of Proposed Rulemaking for Electric Motor Test Procedures
June 19, 2013
The Department of Energy (DOE) has issued a pre-publication Federal Register notice of proposed rulemaking regarding test procedures for electric motors.
- Find more information on the rulemaking, including milestones, statutory authority, rulemaking documents, and any other related rulemakings.
- All notices, public comments, public meeting transcripts, and supporting documents associated with this rulemaking are included in Docket No. EERE-2012-BT-TP-0043.
- Learn how to participate in the public meeting/webinar scheduled for July 16, 2013.
- Find information about how to comment on the rulemaking. The public comment period closes 75 days after the publication of the notice in the Federal Register. When submitting comments, please only reference the Federal Register version of the notice.
- Find product information about current standards and test procedures; recent product updates; waivers, exceptions, and exemptions; the statutory authority; historical information; and contact information.