DOE Publishes Notice of Public Meeting for Plumbing Products Test Procedure
July 17, 2013
The Department of Energy has published a Federal Register notice of public meeting and request for public comment regarding test procedures for showerheads, faucets, water closets, urinals, and commercial prerinse spray valves. 78 FR4 2719 (July 17, 2013).
- Find more information on the rulemaking, including milestones, statutory authority, rulemaking documents, and any other related rulemakings.
- All notices, public comments, public meeting transcripts, and supporting documents associated with this rulemaking are included in Docket No. EERE-2011-BT-TP-0061.
- Learn how to participate in the public meeting scheduled for July 30, 2013.
- Find information about how to comment on the rulemaking. The public comment period closes August 9, 2013.
- Find product information about current standards and test procedures for showerheads, faucets, water closets, urinals, and commercial prerinse spray valves; recent product updates; waivers, exceptions, and exemptions; the statutory authority; historical information; and contact information.