Plans for Energy 2004: "The Solutions Network" Well Underway
April 20, 2004
The Energy 2004 organizing committee held their first meeting in October in Rochester, NY, which is the site of the 2004 workshop and exposition. The meeting was devoted to selecting tracks and sessions for the workshop.
FEMP�s workshop in 2004 will feature 63 sessions in the following educational tracks:
- Acquisition: Contracting Rules!
- Alternative Financing: Making Projects Happen
- Developing "World Class" Operations and Maintenance
- Energy Security: Supply, Technologies, and Strategies
- New Technologies: Successful Applications for Buildings and Vehicles
- Policy, Planning, and Leadership
- Renewables: Real, Relevant, and Affordable
- Sustainability: From Dreams to Operations
Committee members are now actively firming up each session and putting speakers and moderators in place. Energy 2004 will once again feature interesting and informative tours of businesses in the Rochester area, an extensive exhibition, pre- and post-workshop seminars.
Come to Energy 2004 to establish or improve your energy management program and learn how to save energy in your facilities, procure renewable and energy-efficient products and services, utilize water-saving technologies, incorporate sustainable design concepts, take an environmentally conscientious approach to energy management and improve your organization�s transportation systems.
Mark your calendars now, and plan to attend Energy 2004, August 8-11, 2004. For complete information, visit the workshop Web site.