R&D Portfolio Review
The Advanced Manufacturing Office met with research partners in March 2011 to review the status of the projects in the Information Communications and Technology portfolio. An agenda and the following presentations from the meeting are available. Documents are available as Adobe Acrobat PDFs. Download Adobe Reader.
- Energy Efficiency of Data Networks through Rate Adaption
- Dynamic Energy Consumption Management of Routing Telecom and Data Centers through Real-Time Optimal Control
- Power Minimization Techniques for Networked Data Centers
- High-Efficiency, Wideband Three-Phase Rectifiers and Adaptive Rectifier Management for Telecom Central Office and Large Data Center Applications
- Economizer-based Data Center Liquid Cooling with Advanced Metal Interfaces
- Development of a Very Dense Liquid Cooled Compute Platform
- Advanced Refrigerant-based Cooling Technologies for Information and Communications Infrastructure (ARCTIC)
- SeaMicro Volume Server Power Reduction
- Data Center Transformation from "Always On" to "Always Available"
- Federspiel Controls' Data Center Energy Efficient Cooling Control System
- A Measurement-Management Technology for Improving Energy
- Yahoo! Compute Coop Next Generation Passive Cooling Design for Data Centers