Energy Matters is New Online
May 4, 2006
Now, more than ever, energy matters! To provide easier access to information that can help you make your industrial plant more energy-efficient and productive, ITP BestPractices Energy Matters quarterly is now available in a new online format.
As always, Energy Matters is an excellent source for in-depth information that can help you manage energy use and enhance plant efficiency. Here you will find technical articles from industry experts as well as practical tips on how to improve your operations today. You will also learn about how others are saving energy and money. And, you can access the latest BestPractices tools, resources, and opportunities.
The Spring 2006 issue focuses on the benefits of assessing energy use in your plant. Find out:
- How DOE is helping industry save millions in fuel costs through in-plant assessments
- Why Dow Chemical joined with DOE to Save Energy Now
- How industries in the Northwest can boost their energy efficiency through a new alliance
- What a chemical plant can do to save more than $3 million annually
- Why our "spotlight" is on Austin Energy's recent pumping system improvements.
For more than 10 years, Energy Matters has provided energy- and money-saving information and solutions to industry professionals like you. It will enhance your portfolio of options for saving energy and money on fuel and electricity, reducing maintenance costs and emissions, and improving plant productivity. Check out the Spring 2006 issue and then subscribe today--it's free!