Innovative Biosynthetic Pathways to Advanced Biofuels
Open Date: 05/24/2012
Close Date: 07/10/2012
Funding Organization: Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy
Funding Number: DE-FOA-0000719
All types of domestic entities are eligible to apply for this announcement, except other federal agencies and nonprofit organizations described in section 501(c)(4) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 that engaged in lobbying activities after December 31, 1995. Eligible applicants include but are not limited to:
- institutions of higher education;
- National Laboratories and Federally Funded Research and Development Center (FFRDC) contractors;
- nonprofit and for-profit private entities;
- State and local governments,
- Indian Tribes and Tribal Energy Resource Development Organizations (TERDO); and
- consortia of entities (1)-(5) above.
If applying as a consortium, an established member of the consortium must be designated as the lead applicant. Foreign entities are not eligible to submit applications although they may participate as partners with eligible entities. Cost-share reduction does not apply to foreign entities.
For more information, see the full solicitation.
Last updated: 05/25/2012
Funding amounts and schedules are subject to change.